Silly clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swimzebras

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello! I have a pair of little sebae clowns in my 45. They are truly a pair of goofs. I bought about 50 lbs of liverock for them, and set it up in the tank with lots of caves and things. I got up the next day and found a large divet in the sand in the corner of the tank, that went all the way to the bottom right at the corner. I was confused, what did I have that would do that......my sea urchin?! Nope, I turned the lights in the room on after the tank lights had gone off, and saw my two clownfish huddled together in the divet, they looked VERY cute. I just thought that this might be an entertaining story, but was also wondering if I should be concerned, they have been doing this for over a month now?
Thanks!

oh so they are still making it their home. they might stay there they might not, mine tuck in behind the down spout on my filter and sleep sideways

Mine seem like they're trying to make it look like there's only one clownfish there, is highly entertaining

Back
Top Bottom