Skimmer question again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hookman

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 55 gal and I already decided to get The aqua-c remora HOB, but it comes with a rio 800 or for five bucks more a rio 1200. Which would be the best choice, would the 1200 push the water too fast to pick up particles?

MHO I would go with the maxi jet for about 12.00 more... As well as add on the surface skimmer.. I was advised of the same thing but couldnt change order as it was already shipped... If you can afford the aquaC remora pro I'd get that one.. Its only like 20.00 more.. Man i wish I could have before mine got ordered.. I was going to but my wife was like "didnt you already spend enough money on that tank" ??? lol Which i agree I have 330watt pc fixture and bulbs, ro/di unit 100lbs of LR 15lbs of LS and much more.. I think I have spent near 1500.00 in the last month on this thing lol..

HTH,
James

I hope you agree I got the advice from you LOL I just wish I could have followed it.. But my wife pressured me into going cheap..

James

Back
Top Bottom