Skimmers...which one to choose for 90 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteCloud

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have everything chosen for my 90 Gallon Reef....except for the Skimmer.

So many to choose from....from cheap to outragous prices. My limit is around $250.

I have seen locally the Amiracle and Pro-Clear Venturi...anyone ever use any of these?? They look okay...but are they loud in a house setting? I heard the Pro-Clear was hard to clean. Which size should I get for a 90 Gallon.

Others I am considering are the: ASM G2 (the G3 will NOT fit under my tank) or the Octopus NW-110 Needle-Wheel.

Does anyone else have any recommendations?? Except for lights...this looks to be the most expensive part of my setup...and I would like to make a good decision.

Important aspects of a skimmer to me:
Quiet, Works Well, No Microbubbles!

Thanks!

I got the Aqua Remora C with the Maxi Jet 1200 PH for my 100 gallon. Works pretty well, however i do suggest getting the skimmer box with it.

I went with the coralife 125 super skimmer for my 90....I'm very pleased with it.

The coralife 125 looks like it a little too tall to fit in my sump under the tank....I have heard good things about it...and you can't beat the price!!!

Looking for one a little smaller....

...any suggestions?

Steve

Back
Top Bottom