Sky's Newest 120g Adventure (pic heavy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Corals and fish in :)

img_2705614_0_a499d5d2b697443285fb479e47edfce6.jpg

Not sure why but this is my favorite part of the tank.

img_2705614_1_ad430fbf528d5c02946c9cc3daf79b4e.jpg

Last edited:
Just curios, how many pounds of sand is in there? Looks really nice!

Thanks! Gives me an idea of how much sand I'll need for my 120 when I start building it.

You can probably easily get away with 80lbs but I like my sand beds 2-3" inches deep.

I finally got my new black clown today :) It went straight into the DT cause it has been in preventative treatment for illness for the last 5 weeks at the lfs.

img_2711629_0_8b3622cb1d6aba02178d1ee0912b4025.jpg

I finally got my new black clown today :) It went straight into the DT cause it has been in preventative treatment for illness for the last 5 weeks at the lfs.

Looks great! I'm debating if I should get another orange and black/white or 2 orange oce clowns after my last 2 died in QT from unknown reasons up to now.

Looks great! I'm debating if I should get another orange and black/white or 2 orange oce clowns after my last 2 died in QT from unknown reasons up to now.

I've always wanted a black OC but was never sure how the two would look together. I'm glad I got it though! They're awesome together IMO.

I have a gold-stripe maroon and a snowflake occ. clown together. wouldn't trade either one of them

I would love to have snowflakes or clowns of that sort but they're so expensive here!

that's insane! snows are $25 here. and they are true snows, Ive compared mine to others and they are identical.

Very insane lol cheapest I've seen were 50$ each but that was from kijiji. Store prices here can be ridiculous.

that's really anywhere you go. the cheap fish here may be expensive fish there. but your cheap fish may be expensive on my end. it usually equals out

Yeah you're right, I just wish the stuff I'm interested would be more of the "cheaper" stuff lol

haha im right there with ya. it never fails that the fish I settle on are the most expensive.

Back
Top Bottom