Slap Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atari

Aquarium Advice Addict
Can you tell I've been out of the hobby for 8 years... I have a new 46 gal cycling and just saw my first feather duster worm pop out of a rock, then proceeded to run out of the room screaming and went and told the whole neighbourhood!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A digicam is next on the list!

I remember my first barnacle.... it was a lot of running around and grabbing the camera and surfing the web and showing anyone that would look at it.

That's how I found this site!

LOL

New aquarium hobbyist sitcom... "Just Slap Me"

Scene 1:

"Hey frank, got that cichlid tank up and running yet?"
"Nah, my weather loaches jumped out of my 55 last night during the storm. I spent most of the day planning a memorial service" (canned laughter)
"Yeah I know what ya mean frank, my anemone walked right into the intake of my maxijet 1200 this morning. I had to seek counseling!" (canned laughter)
(Fred bursts in the door and slips on 8 gallons of water that is lying on the floor and crashes into a stack of 5-gal buckets) (more canned laughter)
(12 minutes of commercials for finding nemo 2, tetra, kent, all glass and 2 little fishies)

Back
Top Bottom