Smoke like stuff swirling around tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was one of the problems with them bad fans but it easy to change out.
Good to know! Thank you SO much!!

I had actually planned on QT my foxface but after I acclimated him and moved him, he went all camo and spikey on me. It scared me and I thought I was stressing him more than I was helping so I put him in the DT.

Luckily foxfaces are naturally hardy and very immune to disease :)

Good to know! Thank you SO much!! I had actually planned on QT my foxface but after I acclimated him and moved him, he went all camo and spikey on me. It scared me and I thought I was stressing him more than I was helping so I put him in the DT. Luckily foxfaces are naturally hardy and very immune to disease :)

I liked seeing they are shy , quiet , hardy fish ,
They aren't aggressive and can be housed with aggressive fish cause they normally won't bother it .
My 2 tangs ( powder blue and kole tang ) both kicked the crap out of spike for the first 2 days .
The first 15 mins he stopped in to visit anemone ,
That was a shocking visit , he stays away and avoids that area of the tank now .

I'm sorry yours had an accidental visit with your anemone!

He has since learned his lesson I take it lol. Mine is very funny, it seems like my clowns are the boss even though they are a third of his size. For a venomous fish he is ridiculously submissive!

I'm sorry yours had an accidental visit with your anemone! He has since learned his lesson I take it lol. Mine is very funny, it seems like my clowns are the boss even though they are a third of his size. For a venomous fish he is ridiculously submissive!

I said the exact same , a bit of a wimp .

I wish I could help give advice on that. All I've got in my tank are feather dusters lol.

Hopefully, one day, I'll have corals :)

How many times a day you feed your tank

Actual feeding a every other day .
But I put some kind of veggie on the clip every evening when I get home from work .
Either sea veggies , cucumber , broccoli , zucchini ,

I think as long as you keep them well fed they should be fine.

Do you have a back up tank to put them in without corals? I personally think they'd look great in a tank with corals. But if you ever do catch one munching they aren't hard to catch.

Read live aquaria .
It says if they are fed well they are reef safe .

I think as long as you keep them well fed they should be fine. Do you have a back up tank to put them in without corals? I personally think they'd look great in a tank with corals. But if you ever do catch one munching they aren't hard to catch.

If I caught him eating corals I would have no choice but to get rid of him.
The corals cost money , he was free .

I think as long as you keep them well fed they should be fine. Do you have a back up tank to put them in without corals? I personally think they'd look great in a tank with corals. But if you ever do catch one munching they aren't hard to catch.
After the anemone episode I think he is afraid of everything in my tank .
He hasn't found the urchin or black brittle star yet , that I know of .

Have you tried cucumber yet ?
Oh:
I tried sending you a pm ,
You need it empty it sometimes .
You must be a very popular lady .

Back
Top Bottom