So, as you can see above I ordered 2 new plates. I JUST got an email for the promotions from saltwaterfish...spend 89.99 and get a free plate coral. I could have had 3! Lol...owell, didn't have the room for it anyway. If anyone is interested in this and need new corals, just add the promotional plate and the code is freeplate.
That aside, continuing weekly maintenance. Have been using aquaplanner pro on my iphone to keep me to a tighter schedule and track my test results. Pretty much everything is on point except for the alk
level. It won't go up, basically I gave up on trying to raise it. Things are going decent in the tank aside from the .03 phosphates. Not much I can do about that since it is coming out of my water. Either way, ran out of di
resin so I'm back to distilled from the store. Ironically this issue didn't occur from this water so I'll just scratch the ro
until I move in the future. It just isn't worth the fight.
My rbta moved again today, slowly making its way to where it was originally it looks like. Odd critter. Hopefully it stays away from my coral if it decides to keep moving. Just think it doesn't like that I added the other powerhead to the top of the tank. Guess it is sending a current down into the corner...like I wanted to occur and keep junk from building up in the corners like it had started doing.
Holding off new pics until the new plates come to keep dangling the carrot infront of you guys to see if I can hit 200 pages on this build! Lol.