Continued with adjustments today. I tuned back the pumps to the dual reactor to get a better 'boil' through the Purigen. GFO
is tumbling as well as I expect it to. The sponges end up getting filled with the Purigen and has to be restricting flow. The experimenting with Purigen in panty hose is over, I didn't like it at all as it would get gunked up and restrict flow.
I also pulled out the hairy mushroom that has been battling the LTA. Good and dead. Now that one is down, I'm considering another that might be moving towards my big blue acro colony. Any closer and it's a goner. Done playing around with this common, ugly soft coral.