Ok. So things aren't improving. I have recession on more coral as it stands. This includes all trumpet, sps
frags, and the newest challice. What remains unaffected is the duncans, the hammer corals, montis, large acro colony, all polyps and soft coral, and anemone.
It is possible that the scraping of the ATS is the cause, though it is unknown.
So, to break things down at this point is easy: Whatever happens happens. Will continue with the usual routine as what is happening is out of my control. I'm out of phosphate tests. I picked up a small pack of Phosguard last night to put into the reactor as the GFO
just won't tumble. This will hold off until the order that will be coming in sometime this or early next week of phosguard, a red sea nitrate test, more phosphate tests, phosphate RX, and more salt. Then will be the start of my battle plan. With the good nitrate test kit and more phosphate test I will be able to monitor and manage the lowering of such with the phosguard and phosphate RX, if necessary, as closely as possible. There will be a light at the end of the tunnel, I'm tired of playing games.
In this same order, I was very close to getting a reactor to run the zeovit stuff. I'm still very interested in it...I'm glad I didn't because that would have cut out the funds for the new TV I got last night. I was already activating the battle plan and didn't want to throw money at the issue more than was necessary. Maybe try it out when I upgrade the system, whenever that happens. We'll see.