Sniperhank's UPGRADED 55 gal Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank is looking great drool over that leather and +1 on good choice of car my wife would kill for one

Ha, it happens. Some of the lengthy threads like this do that at times. I have some in high, but not much. And yes, the escape is the best car I've ever driven. I've drove many things so far, and after putting 100k on a Pontiac G5 I bought fresh out of college it was time for an upgrade. Driving down unplowed roads at 5 am I just needed the 4 wheel drive.

But, in terms of my tank stuff...anyone have any other ideas in terms of using my camera? The pics are ok, but still not on par with those who use the forums at all.

It may be but in order for me to have one I would have to have a salt tank going and I don't but I have most the chems other than salt it's self to do one with the 120 I picked up a few weeks ago but that will become cl fodder as I have 2 young kids and just enough time for fw maintenance

Oh, and I don't remember if I openly stated it or not but I ordered the red/green war coral frag and a hexagon coral from the diver's den. Should be here Tuesday.

I'll bet Fort can help you out with the white balance. I remember him saying something about putting a piece of white PVC in the tank and using it to aid in adjusting his white balance. I'm not a photographer so I really have nothing else to offer.

I'll bet Fort can help you out with the white balance. I remember him saying something about putting a piece of white PVC in the tank and using it to aid in adjusting his white balance. I'm not a photographer so I really have nothing else to offer.

Yep that's how I set it on my camera. Stick some PVC in the tank and when prompted take a pic of it and it will balance everything out automatically.

Did some major work today. Took the skimmer apart and cleaned it during the water change. I also got a larger pipe so the return will be out of the water without needing to be on a stand. Since this is the piece that goes out of metric into normal America, I had to do some quick siliconing. Will be up and running tomorrow as I'm acclimating the new arrivals.

img_2427031_0_8467be831f62f57e0569383f8526cb9f.jpg

Blues are on before lights out, lol.

I knew that lol I have ones tube in my garage it came with my tank it was long wonder how long urs is under the sand or I should have known that I mean

Huh it dosnt have a hard tube under the sand I thought that they had to this is the tube from the one the guy had before I got the tank in his pics it looked like urs with the same amount sticking out of the sand

Attachments

• image-775803358.jpg
    image-775803358.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 110
Oh ok thought I was loosing it lol this one went down then turned went a bit then looped strange worm it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom