Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-20-2015, 11:47 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
So excited! This is actually going to happen! First 10 gallon salt tank.

I had my water tested yesterday. Kh and pH were low so they had me get reef fusion2 to dose every other day. The water I got at the grocery store is RO so I will start to do water changes with that 10% per week (I had started with tap, but changed my mind after thinking about it). After a couple weekly water changes and some fusion2 dosing I will go back for another water test in a couple of weeks to see how things look.

I got live rock!! I am so happy!! Fist time ever!! One of the pieces is covered in coraline aglae already. I hope I can keep it going. If I have a couple good water tests and completed cycle (rock is already cured) then I will get my first critter in about a month (emerald crab).

It is funny because I keep coming up with reasons to go into the room where the tank is just so I can look at it even though it is just rock and water right now.
twoodrough is offline   Reply With Quote

10 gallon, app, gallon, salt, tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search