So i am thinking about upgrading to a Saltwater tank, and i am very new with the whole thing. So ive been looking around Craigslist for a few months to see if i could find a bargain one. And i came across this setup, for 350.00. Do you think its a good setup for a newbie?
75 Gallon Aquarium:
- 75 Gallon Aquarium
- Drilled with overflow kit
- Custom built oak stand (extra tall for better viewing)
- Wet/dry filter w/ 1000gph pump
- Float valve (for automatic top-off -- very nice feature!)
- Polishing filter
- Misc air pumps, power heads, etc.
- Fish, live rock, and protein skimmer not included
Here is the actual post he has up: :75 Gallon Saltwater Fish Tank Setup (many accessories!)
Any comments would be greatly appreciated!