So what do you guys think of the corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bosnianblood69

Aquarium Advice Freak
So what do you guys think of the corals i got for only $25, steal or bad deal??ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413765516.015591.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413765525.618272.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413765538.537946.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413765547.169556.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413765554.771811.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh ya and if anyone can name this one id greatly appreciate it. Had him for 2 years and still dont know what he isImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413765596.619127.jpg
The little green one

The 1st and 4th picture looks dead. The birdsnest in pic 3 and the montipora in pic 5 look nice so if they turn out to be healthy, they could reasonably be worth $25 all on their own depending on where you buy them from. Can't really tell about the monti in the second pic.

The first one is an orange cap monti, looks very nice and alive in tank, the 4th one is not its best but he was asking like 25 for a healthy one but he had 3 that had fallen over and he picked up and are starting to get there color back so he gave me it for only $5, under the leds you can see that it has life still in it that its starting to get its self back toghter, each pic was worth $5 expect the orange cap which he gave me for free since it was growning funny as you can see in the pic

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413766589.960632.jpg thats what the 4th one is suppose to look like, and i hope it ends up looking like that

Its called a blue tipped tenuis acropora.

The first one is an orange cap monti, looks very nice and alive in tank, the 4th one is not its best but he was asking like 25 for a healthy one but he had 3 that had fallen over and he picked up and are starting to get there color back so he gave me it for only $5, under the leds you can see that it has life still in it that its starting to get its self back toghter, each pic was worth $5 expect the orange cap which he gave me for free since it was growning funny as you can see in the pic

Sounds great to me then

Back
Top Bottom