OK, just emptying the tank in the garden after testing it, can someone just tell me if the list below is correct & in the right order please?
1. Fill tank with purified water & connect heater, air pump (since mixing will be done this first time in tank) & powerheads.
2. once upto temp start adding salt & test with hydrometer until correct check PH
3. leave atleast 24hrs & then add liverock & one dead fresh shrimp.
4. start testing as cycle begins & wait however long cycle takes.
5. Add skimmer & clean up crew. Check levels.
6. wait a week & then start adding fish one per week checking levels as I go.
Hows that sound?