SPS's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
36 gallon reef an oversived carbon filter and skimmer. PC lighting, around 3.6 wats per gallon. 2 clowns 2 watchmens 4 small chromis, a mandarin, and a yellow coris wrasee. a cleaner shrimp, mexican turbo snail ,a cowrie, a green bulble anenome, a geen octobubble, a kenya tree coral, 2 toadstools, a finger leather, star polyps mushrooms, button poylps, a tricnada clam. two stars a sand sifter, and abrown brittle. thats pretty much it. soon to come is a refugeum. everything is healthy

Well, let me say...I think your tank is a bit overstocked, but that is a different thread. Do you feel like you have room in this tanks for SPS??

For your lighting I would recommend any acropora (unless you can find a frag from a healthy coral grown under similar lighting), I would stick to the Montipora (M. digitata, M. capricornis), Pavona, Stylophora, Hydnophora, Porites (maybe) and Pocillipora.

Good luck, let me know if that wasn't what you were looking for.

For your lighting I would recommend any acropora (unless you can find a frag from a healthy coral grown under similar lighting),

That should read.....

For your lighting I would not recommend any acropora (unless you can find a frag from a healthy coral grown under similar lighting),

Sorry for the typo.

Back
Top Bottom