Stabilizing a 10g aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was covered above. All of the fish you were trying to put in there were to large for the size of the tank. The amount of waste they produce on their own is to much. The links above prob send you to liveaquaria's nano fish section. That is your best bet for finding what will work in this small tank. It might just be limited to gobies.

Keep the tank cycled while it is fishless. Add a small pinch of fish food every few days and let it rot in there.

A 10 gallon is way too small for a box fish or clown fish. Try looking at a few nano fish: Nano Fish

Good luck!

Thanks,

I will, I still have a skunk cleaner shrimp and a couple of hermits and few different snails, so I need to through in some food every other day.

Thank you

i suggest getting a power head. i dont know a ton about saltwater, but alot of corals need some kind of flow. a powerhead would move your water, an eliminate dead spots were there is no water movement. in mw fw setup i just added a powerhead, and the water movement so much better.

Back
Top Bottom