Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy3693 View Post
That is awesome beengirl. What is the order you added him with your stock? I just think they are so funny and fun to watch. Every time I see one I can't stop smiling. My husband said our blenny will be named "Lenny", which will be really funny if it is a girl.
Haha. Our blenny's name is Lenny too!! it might be an unwritten rule in sw. Lol. Have no idea how to tell boys from girls, though. It's been a little while, but I think he was the last of my fish added. He's a big boy, about 4 1/2"-5" long.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:26 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak

That's funny! Do you have a Dale the Snail also? He is a big guy, good thing he is peaceful! I think mine will be near the end of my stocking too, just to be safe. Thanks!

Old 01-16-2013, 09:50 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy3693 View Post
That's funny! Do you have a Dale the Snail also? He is a big guy, good thing he is peaceful! I think mine will be near the end of my stocking too, just to be safe. Thanks!
Nope, no Dale. Have way too many snails to name them all!! Lol. Love my starry. Shortly after I got him he got kinda lazy and his eyes kinda cloudy. I was thinking worms or something. I did a fw dip, but there was nothing. So I treated the tank with Prazipro, and his eyes cleared right up and he got way more active within a week. Just letting ou know in case you see that happen too. Good luck!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

Thank you! Yup, if I got one that got sick, I would definitely want to do everything I could to make him better! My take is coming along, I can't wait to finish cycling.

Tags
blenny

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com