Start of my first saltwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not confusing at all... i enjoy the back and fourth strategy type converstions, i really wanted cardinals until i found out they are lazy.

Just some words on the Sixline Wrasse......I had one in a 34g with one Ocellaris Clownfish and the Wrasse seemed to act a bit aggressively towards the Clown. They are really cool fish though!
I have a 6 line in my 37g never once has he showed any aggression towards his tank mates

I had more issues with the dotty back ( no wonder he is gone now )

yes cardinals are nice fish but they tend to hide more and more,
mine only seem to come out at feeding and when the moonlights come on

Do any of you know anything about the Pygmy Angel ? I have seen sites say that 30 to 35g is fine but LA says 55.

what about this stocking ?
2 OC Clowns
1 catalina goby
1 diamond watchman goby
and possibly a six line wrasse ? LA says they are compatible
1 fire shrimp (can i do more than 1 type of shrimp ? )

I would nix the catalina... They are cool water fish. And VERY small. I have one on order for my 2 gallon nano...

I thought you had nixed the six line. It can be if you put the six line in last but you might not want to risk it. Just another option as I think flashers are beautiful and cool.

I thought you had nixed the six line. It can be if you put the six line in last but you might not want to risk it. Just another option as I think flashers are beautiful and cool.

The issue is the six line is what the wife picked out. So it comes down to finding something she likes which has been a challenge to say the least

The wrasse was the 1st fish my wife has (ever) asked about and said she really liked other than clownfish. So at this point i feel like :banghead:

My brother has a 6-line wrasse and it's very peaceful. He's added fish several times after and it has been fine.

Can someone help this color blind guy out ? Please

Attachments

• image-3992592504.jpg
    image-3992592504.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom