Start of my first saltwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a quick update....params have been great all day ! Also did my first feeding today of some frozen brine shrimp and the clowns destoryed it, a whole cube may have lasted 2 minutes maybe 3.... I am so happy atm.

you may want to 1/4 that cube thats alot food for just 2 clowns
I use a straight edge razor blade to cut it

Well my wife came home from a work meeting with a piece of cured lr from a friends tank, should I add this to my tank ? Also my 11 month old daughter took her first steps ! What a day

if it was out of water more than a hour it would need to be cured again overnight
just in case of any die off just to be safe

Well my wife came home from a work meeting with a piece of cured lr from a friends tank, should I add this to my tank ? Also my 11 month old daughter took her first steps ! What a day

That's awesome! That's such a fun age.

I am still going to error on the side on this 1 as I got ahead of myself to start, 54 you have been a huge help and great supporter so far thank you

A re scape with new piece of lr, I promise I won't touch it again

Attachments

• image-1525093526.jpg
    image-1525093526.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 109
Well I will take an answer on both if possible please and thank you

Green looks like some hair algae from the other system the rock was in, and the brown? Maybe just some detritus from the rock... Here's a good look at a diatom bloom from when I cycled..

image-636275861.jpg

Back
Top Bottom