started. stopped. STARTED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol!! Thank you guys for the laugh! I needed it!

I was thinking this would give me an opportunity to see my flow with my power head. Given that the water is dusty will the unit be okay?

Also I keep seeing mh being referred to in reference to powerheads. What are they?

Lol!! Thank you guys for the laugh! I needed it!

I was thinking this would give me an opportunity to see my flow with my power head. Given that the water is dusty will the unit be okay?

Also I keep seeing mh being referred to in reference to powerheads. What are they?

GPH not sure what MH is. I know most of the time MH would stand for metal halide.

GPH not sure what MH is. I know most of the time MH would stand for metal halide.

Not sure where I saw it.... is there a super strong power head or something?

I've finally got the lights back up... still nervous they may fall. The tank is still cloudy. I'm running a hob packed with polyfil that is now tan in color.

ForumRunner_20130120_205516.jpg

Not sure where I saw it.... is there a super strong power head or something?

I've finally got the lights back up... still nervous they may fall. The tank is still cloudy. I'm running a hob packed with polyfil that is now tan in color.

The MP's are very string when turned up to 100%. I have one on my bio cube and love it!!

This girl feels stupid and slightly sick to my stomach!!!

Went to look at the price just now! Hmmmm might have to take that out of the dog's savings account!

Interestingly enough a mp10 popped up on Craigslist today. He wants 200 for it, which IMO, is too much as a new one is 285.

I did send back the other power head I ordered and got a 1400 one.. I'll be getting a versa top today.

Adding salt tonight. I have to take the pup to the vet tomorrow so going by the lfs.

This is my girl:

ForumRunner_20130121_141059.jpg

Got my top. Frustrating day at work. Feeling totally demoralized.

Going to mix some salt and head to bed.

Thanks! Feeling tons better and totally renewed!

Dropped in a shrimp last night after everything was mixed and in the tank.

How soon is too soon for corals?

Back
Top Bottom