Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #71
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Because it works for everything each person has described. Raising fish for as many years as I have I dealt with it all and these two bottles i posted have helped my fish ALWAYS that is why I post it . Like what do I just use it in my tank to harm my fish . You people need to RELAX GO LOOK AT YOUR FISH I DIDNT KNOCK YOUR "advice" so calm down.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Old 11-07-2014, 03:57 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalto View Post
The problem is that you are posting the exact same solution for every issue. In many of these cases, we don't even have enough info to know what the *is*. On top that the products that are being recommended here consist of a dechlorinator and a "bacterial expellent" that is formulated for freshwater.

I think it would help the OP in this thread if you could explain when and why you think this particular treatment to be appropriate. Especially given that the OP does not appear to have any issues.

There doesn't need to be an issue and if there is these two will help ..... I don't need to explain its quite obvious of what it does if you can read the bottles 🚓🚔

Old 11-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #73
Aquarium Advice Addict

i hope mods see this and deal with this issue, not only are you being unhelpful but you are potentially causing harm to OPs fish. Just because you have raised fish for 8 years doesnt mean that you know everything.

OP i strongly suggest ignoring this posters advice, they have a sense that any issue (waterquality, disease, parasite, bacterial, a scrape) can be fixed with a dechlorinator and bacterial expellent which is not true.
Old 11-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #74
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

freshwater products are not for saltwater and vise versa will add a white film on top of the water
Old 11-07-2014, 04:06 PM   #75
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I'm gonna agree with everyone here, don't waste your money on those products, there not needed and there's no such thing as a "1 thing cures all" in this hobby.

Guppy please stop spamming the forum with these products, especially fresh water treatments for a sw tank. And honestly the stress coat has no use in sw either as we don't use tap water.
Old 11-07-2014, 04:23 PM   #76
Aquarium Advice Regular

I will not use products that are not for saltwater tanks. I have a good LFS that I listen to as well as GOOD advice I get from most posters. Thank You.

Old 11-07-2014, 04:25 PM   #77

Honestly I didn't even see this was sw so sorry about that other wise if it's fw certainly helps

Old 11-12-2014, 02:12 AM   #78
Aquarium Advice Activist

You don't need a water conditioner if you're using RODI.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice
Old 11-12-2014, 02:50 AM   #79
Aquarium Advice Freak

The Chromis look great!I can't wait!I am hoping I will have some Chromis in the next few weeks!How are the diatoms?
Criptix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:18 AM   #80
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criptix View Post
The Chromis look great!I can't wait!I am hoping I will have some Chromis in the next few weeks!How are the diatoms?
Diatoms are mostly gone. Chromis are doing great! They even recognize me when I get close to the tank and come up thinking I'm going to feed them. They love to eat and are constantly looking for food. Feeding Cyclops and Mysis Shrimp along with some marine flake food.

Tags
new tank, star, start, starting, tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com