Starting over and going larger.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't gave a hob or canister I can use. Would it be better to turn powerheads and sump pump off or to leave it on. I guess should have put sand in before rock and would have this issue.

Well it finally cleared. I forgot I had a filter sock for my sump and once I put it on it started to really clear. Not sure yet if like rock setup yet or not. I still need about 40 more pounds of rock.

ForumRunner_20130902_073145.jpg

ForumRunner_20130902_073158.jpg

Yeah the stand is custom. My lfs has a local carpenter build them for the tanks they sell. I even made a few changes just for my setup. The doors at top open to make feeding easier and I have a large opening at top that is piano hinged to make easier to get in tank without having to completely remove top.

Not mine, but I love it. He used acrylic rods and drilled his rock.

The lighting on this tank looks nice! I used drilled and rodded my rocks. Got the idea for Mr_X! I love my tank now.

image-3460068682.jpg

Attachments

• image-903806094.jpg
    image-903806094.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3668660838.jpg
    image-3668660838.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 82
I like how yours looks too. I want to keep as much rock off sand as possible, especially with the hight of my tank and limitation on length.

Comgrats. I like duncans and most of the flowing corals. Mine is not really going to be reef safe with the fish I want.

The lighting on this tank looks nice! I used drilled and rodded my rocks. Got the idea for Mr_X! I love my tank now.

Looks fantastic! I love how they turn out when drilled. I didn't think I will ever do another tank w/out doing that to my rock work.

Transferred the rock from my biocube to this tank and moved my fish over this morning all seem really happy with all of the room.

Back
Top Bottom