Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-25-2012, 10:21 AM   #71
Aquarium Advice Addict

Ya inverts can be some of the most interesting additions to a tank. I always enjoy watching shrimps (as it amazes me how brave they are at stealing food from my fish and anemones) and crabs such as emeralds and a personal favorite, the arrow crab.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #72
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithhjs View Post
Ya inverts can be some of the most interesting additions to a tank. I always enjoy watching shrimps (as it amazes me how brave they are at stealing food from my fish and anemones) and crabs such as emeralds and a personal favorite, the arrow crab.
Its true I love just sitting there watching my fighting conch motor around the tank while the hermits and snails work on the algae on the rocks lol

Old 08-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #73
Aquarium Advice Freak

Well just an update I moved over my Engineer Goby to the DT and he is happily rearranging my sand bed.

I'm still in the middle of a hair algae battle that I think I am beginning to win! I actually went to the LFS to pick up a second turbo snail only to discover that they were out but of course my wife found something else....

Meet my Fuzzy Dwarf Lionfish, he has a great red coloring and was already eating frozen food at the LFS(tested at home to and he ate a piece of krill that I simply dropped in the tank) so he was just too good to pass up. He is also not the least bit shy and will regularly run to the front of the tank. He is slightly smaller then my Clarkii so there shouldn't be any danger. He is in quarantine now but I doubt I will have any issues with him.

Tags
75g, 75gal, build, starting

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com