My 4 fish died. 2 tangs and 2 clowns
1. Everything was fine 'til I find out about this Ich thing.
2. All parameters were good.
3. I decided to go with hypo salinity for treatment but I think it was too late.
4. Since the disaster, I've made a few PWC
(50%) and kept 2 emerald crabs and 2 nassarius.
5. Kept evtg running, heat, pumps etc, including light.
6. Tank has been "empty" for two months.
I know I still have a few weeks to go w/o fish. My questin is, can I add some corals? At least to make the wait a little less boring?