Stock for a 29Gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Viperboy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so here is what im thinking let me know if its cool ..... i plan to start with some inverts as you all know including some small hermits some snails and some stars .... then i would like to add an algae blenny .... then 2 clowns of some sort probably the most common one .... and then once my tank has been up and established for a while .... i dk like 6months? .... a green spotted dragonet

Good or not?

Ray

I'd stay away from the mandarin. They need a very well established tank with upwards of 100lbs of LR with a nice fuge to help the pod population out a bit. Everything else looked good. Just add them slowly and keep an eye on your water perams.

Ok well i eventually do want the mandarin cause that is the fish that made me want to start SW ... but ill hold off till the tank is a little more developed or i get a bigger one .... how bout instead of it i get a Kaudern's Cardinal for now ..... would that work? cause i saw em in the store today and the way its eye blends in with the rest of its body seems cool to me
TIA

Ray

Back
Top Bottom