Stock help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, my yellow watchman eats it as well as my wrasses. :) Just feed a good assortment of frozen foods and all your fish will love it. :-D

I sometimes use a turkey baster and shoot some brine to my duncans, they love it and it's really neat to watch!

Yes the mysis comes in a frozen cube too. With so few fish make sure not to over feed. Cutting those cubes in half works for me.

I have a bunch of tanks, but what I do is mix a bunch of different cubes and some flat pack frozen stuff in a red party cup and feed out of there for a few days. i use a turkey baster so I can distribute the food to each tank. Saves me from mixing food everyday and it can hold for days in the refrigerator. :)

That's a great idea carey. I just put a piece i cut from a cube into a spoon till it melts.. That way i don't have large chunks going into the overflow lol took me a week or two and a cyano outbreak to figure that out

carey said:
I have a bunch of tanks, but what I do is mix a bunch of different cubes and some flat pack frozen stuff in a red party cup and feed out of there for a few days. i use a turkey baster so I can distribute the food to each tank. Saves me from mixing food everyday and it can hold for days in the refrigerator. :)

I do the same thing! I have a little Tupperware container just for fish. I mix enough for 3 days and just use a turkey baster.

carey said:

This is a great idea because I can feed both my fresh and salt water tanks the same frozen foods!

I will go light on feeding. Saltwater isn't a commodity here in the desert haha.

Back
Top Bottom