stock help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishlover07

Aquarium Advice Regular
My 28 gallon boarding is cycling. Time to start thinking about stocking ideas. I want it to be a coral tank with fish no aggressive fish. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

if your going for reef i would maybe go for a pair of Ocellaris clown fish and a fire fish. with a 28 gallon reef wouldn't be able to have many fish in there unfortunatley, it is recommended about 1 inch of fish for every 5 gallons or near to it. is there any particular fish you wish to keep in there?

if your going for reef i would maybe go for a pair of Ocellaris clown fish and a fire fish. with a 28 gallon reef wouldn't be able to have many fish in there unfortunatley, it is recommended about 1 inch of fish for every 5 gallons or near to it. is there any particular fish you wish to keep in there?

I kinda wanted a dwarf angel

you might be out of luck with the dwarf angel idea. from what i seen there arent many that able suggested for under 70g's

Yeah it used to be that you could keep certain dwarf angles in a 30 but liveaquaria changed you may get away with a cherub angle and a firefish maybe but most angles will have a crack at corrals and can be aggressive anyway, not a guarantee but a risk which takes away from your original request

Back
Top Bottom