Stock list 60gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

westy101

Aquarium Advice Activist
At the moment I have 4common clown 1 algae blenny and 1 flame angel the tank looks bare any ideas ?

How big are your clowns right now? As they get older they get very territorial usually. Is it a reef tank?

Sorry can't upload any pics but the clowns are around 1 1/2 inch long any ideas what to add

Well I wouldn't add to many more fish...I'd say your nearly on your limit,add some corals if it's a reef tank this will bring some more colour in to your tank

Hmm what can we add? lol

How about a PJ cardinal or bagaii cardinals? Maybe a royal gramma? These are a few of the fish that were suggested to me for my 55g.

I also have 4 clowns in mine. And a goby and a blenny. :-D

Thanks could you tell me the best sand sifting goby please ?

Do you have an established sandbed? I was gonna get a sifter as well but I just started my tank earlier this year.

You have a 60 gal. It might not seem full but it will be when all your fish are adults, if you add more in a yr youll be wondering either why you cant control your parameters or why your fish are dead.

You have a 60 gal. It might not seem full but it will be when all your fish are adults, if you add more in a yr youll be wondering either why you cant control your parameters or why your fish are dead.
+1.

add a few shrimp. they are always entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom