Stock list for 75 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha yeah thanks, this is a little guy, should I still give him that much?
Won't the algae sheets cloud my water up a bit?
I threw some brine in tonight for the mandarin and I didn't see him touch it but he's still stressed out and hiding! I hope he comes out more!

armyman16 said:
Haha yeah thanks, this is a little guy, should I still give him that much?
Won't the algae sheets cloud my water up a bit?
I threw some brine in tonight for the mandarin and I didn't see him touch it but he's still stressed out and hiding! I hope he comes out more!

Oh if he is little then just wing it, thats what i did. Just watch him eat an feed him whatever amount you think he can eat without blowing up. It wont cloud up your water... All of my fish love to eat it! Even my engineer goby will swim up there and rob the fox of his dinner, its hilarious. He will come out more an be the life of the party soon :)

Yeah I hope so he's still hiding in the back! But he still has the coloring of a magnificent about 14 hours after I put him in the tank

I just saw him swimming! In the back but above all the rocks where the chromis' were swimming.
Starting to look more like a one spot!
Can I have someone's email? I'd post a pic but it says file is too large but I've posted pics before, if I could send one to someone they could post it up on here for everyone

Haha yep that's why I bought him! But he does look a lot like a magnificent doesn't he?

Yeah the top half which is black is slowly starting to fade, I hope he is a one spot but he still has a white body!

We added some around a week in. We add like 1/4 of a sheet every other day

I added some in yesterday as I haven't seen him touch it and it looks untouched

Well I mustve done something wrong because he just died on me a few days ago ):

Just got another one spot, a juvenile engineer goby and a royal gramma!
Will add pics once released in the tank!
This foxface is much bigger

Here's the onespot:

image-3227370461.jpg

And here's the royal gramma:

image-3459437043.jpg

And the engineer goby hides everytime I get close enough to the aquarium to take a picture!

Back
Top Bottom