stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

qb6fire

Aquarium Advice Freak
stocking list for a 24g nano
2 snails and 3 hermits (as of now)
want list
2 sebae clowns(free as babies)
4 line wrasse but to much $$$ so i can go with the 6 line
1 red banded coral shrimp(possibly the blue body one??)
1 green clown goby
1 maybe 2 firefish

if anyone has any other thoughts of possible tank mates or if my list doesnt seem to be compatible corrective critisism is more than welcome on here!!!:hide::dance::thanks:

Hi there. I would probably leave out a firefish but otherwise it looks ok. I do however think you will be at your maximum stocking level though, even if you don't do both firefish. :)

would i be fine if i left out the boby and just got one firefish?
these guys are sweet lookin and the girl wants one ha

so many ideas with what to do :/ i know 2 clows is a must for me
just stuck between a royoal gramma, firefish and green clown goby

due to bioload as stated earlier i have to chose either one of three or possibly 2 of three

It amazes me why people always want 2 clowns :) i mean there are sooo many great saltwater fish it seems like a waste to have half of your fish as clown fish. Just my opinion. Get 1 clown, 1 firefish, 1 6 line wrasse, and 1 baslet (chalk bass, gramma, lantern etc)

That would be totally maxed out. Maybe instead of the wrasse or basslet get the clown goby or a differant small goby

im only thinking of the 2 clowns for in the future when they are matured and can mate to possibly take a stab at breeding them but i guess i can get a mated pair later on DUH!!!!

back to the drawing board NU - NU you have a great idea and get the variety pack going

clown, firefish and gramma should keep the tank lively?

I do know that many people say that a pair of clowns is much more interesting then only one clown, but in a 24 gallon tank why waste the space? Once you upgrade to your 75 then get your pair! Yes, a clown, firefish, gramma, and MAYBE a small goby would make your tank look amazing.

Thanks for the honesty and advice and yes they are alot more interesting than one and i am facinated at the fact of being able to watch them grow from babies to adult hood going thru the stages and watching thenone become the female

Back
Top Bottom