Hello all! On Wednesday I'm going to go pickup my new 120g and I need to figure out what I am going to stock my tank with. I want to figure this out now so that I can build the tank around the species. I want to have SPS
's and LPS
's along with a anemone. All my fish should be reef friendly and pretty peaceful. I want to have a shrimp and goby pair for sure because gobies are my absolute favorite. I have no idea what I want specifically as far as corals or really any livestock for that matter. So my questions are:
1. What should I get for my fish livestock? Remember, shrimp and goby pair
2. What should I get for my corals? I want LPS
's and SPS
's. I want to take on the challenge of a brain coral, but probably not till later on.
3. What should I get as a cleanup crew? Ex: Hermit crabs, snails, sea stars ect.
4. What type of anemone should I get? Don't worry I plan to wait about 8 months before adding him in.
5. How should I arrange my live rock? I like the way this one looks with the platforms but I would only do Fiji rock and the platforms. I also like tanks that have the 2 different islands. Any ideas welcome! Persuade me!