Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-08-2009, 02:09 AM   #31
is back to save the day!

Well, in this case.. no lol. Most shipping for MOST sites is 35-40$ because of the overnight shipping and its costs. Bluezooaquatics.com had a labor day special today where if you spend 75$ or more, the shipping is free. But the shipping would still be 35$ if you were just getting a shrimp/goby pair. :/

Old 09-08-2009, 03:31 AM   #32
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to match55 Send a message via MSN to match55 Send a message via Yahoo to match55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Well, in this case.. no lol. Most shipping for MOST sites is 35-40$ because of the overnight shipping and its costs. Bluezooaquatics.com had a labor day special today where if you spend 75$ or more, the shipping is free. But the shipping would still be 35$ if you were just getting a shrimp/goby pair. :/
wooo thanks zero!! free shipping!!!!
I didn't see they sell pair of pistol n goby, so I pick them seperatly. XD

Old 09-08-2009, 09:28 AM   #33
Aquarium Advice Addict

Ask your LFS if they will order fish for you. There is several in my area and they have different policies some you pay them and when the fish come in you are there to get them and they never go in their tanks, others will order them and hold them for you. There is one store that actually listens to what the customers are saying and the next thing you know they have the fish or whatever there.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #34
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to match55 Send a message via MSN to match55 Send a message via Yahoo to match55
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy13 View Post
Ask your LFS if they will order fish for you. There is several in my area and they have different policies some you pay them and when the fish come in you are there to get them and they never go in their tanks, others will order them and hold them for you. There is one store that actually listens to what the customers are saying and the next thing you know they have the fish or whatever there.
I wish my LFS will do that for me, but all of their livestocks r over price, and they won't really listen/remember what I said.
I tried to order 50ghost shrimps every other week, but they never order it.
I will try to drive to another place and see if they will order fish for me.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #35
is back to save the day!

Not very surprising of a LFS... -_____-
Old 09-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #36
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Not very surprising of a LFS... -_____-
I hate them= ="""
Now I rather drive 40mins to near my school for aquarium equipments...
just don't even wanna buy things in my LFS....

Tags
aquarium, corals, fishes, livestocks, reef, reef tank, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com