Sump design

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Regarding LEDs, you can get good quality LEDs that are dimmable but not programmable for about $120-160 per unit (1 is good for every 2 ft of tank) on eBay. Look for the 120W (Taotrinics) units. They are the go to unit for many of our experienced reefers (doug included). Pricier units will do ramp up in intensity and lightning storms for only 4 times the price. Most have about a 1:1 White:blue LED ratio

Regarding LEDs, you can get good quality LEDs that are dimmable but not programmable for about $120-160 per unit (1 is good for every 2 ft of tank) on eBay. Look for the 120W (Taotrinics) units. They are the go to unit for many of our experienced reefers (doug included). Pricier units will do ramp up in intensity and lightning storms for only 4 times the price. Most have about a 1:1 White:blue LED ratio
But he's not looking for product direction.

I'm not looking for product direction on that question I'm looking for the comparrison of say a 12000k day light t5 bulb what do I need to look for with LEDs.

Back
Top Bottom