Sump questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking at the link if you could get an octopus for 199.00 free shipping I would jump on that though. Kinda wish my skimmer would crap out now! :)

Ya I think that's what I'll do! Not a bad price at all.

So when I build my sump should I have the bubble trap before or after the fuge?

Alright so I think I got this figured out. For the overflow I'm gonna use a 800 gph eshopps. And for the return a mag 7. The sump will be set up (left to right) 1st chamber protein skimmer then bubble trap, 2nd chamber return, and 3rd refugium. The return pipe will be split so I can control the flow going in to the refugium. This sound about right?

ty406 said:
Alright so I think I got this figured out. For the overflow I'm gonna use a 800 gph eshopps. And for the return a mag 7. The sump will be set up (left to right) 1st chamber protein skimmer then bubble trap, 2nd chamber return, and 3rd refugium. The return pipe will be split so I can control the flow going in to the refugium. This sound about right?

Actually mine is set up 1st chamber is for skimmer and overflow bulkhead 2nd chamber in the middle is the fuge so the water flows thru it then the bubble trap and last chamber is for the return pump to go in!

Also make sure you get some lights to go over your fuge! This will help the plant life of your choosing to grow and flourish!

Back
Top Bottom