Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-07-2003, 11:08 PM   #11
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Liveaquaria has always had strange shipping costs. For some reason they base it upon the cost of the order. So reguarless of what you order if its under X amount its one specific price.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 11:09 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

2 lfs guarante is 10 days one is 0 days on saltwater and one has a month guarante!

Old 11-07-2003, 11:13 PM   #13
Moderator Emeritus

I had been avoiding looking at their fish since it says free shipping over $175.00. I figured it would be high. I might have to check it out once I get my newest LR situated.

The LFS guarantee around here is 24 hrs. Big whoop.
Old 11-07-2003, 11:22 PM   #14
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Be lucky you have one. The most local LFS has zero guarintee on SW fish.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 11:34 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Regular

It looks like this is the case ellisz, but my recommendation would be to pay $10 more for priority overnight. I am usually the last stop of the day for UPS and FedEx, LOL.
Old 11-18-2003, 08:45 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Regular

I've also heard that saltwaterfish.com is an excellent store. Though I have never mailed ordered any live stock. Not sure what their guarantee is but the do have one if you sign for the delivery. They also have a great selection, and I have only heard positive. (They have a forum too, everyone on there seems to be really pleased with their live stock.) Though their dry goods section is lacking.
Old 11-18-2003, 10:19 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

http://www.liveaquaria.com/general/c...lity_chart.cfm
I am missing something. When you view clownfish at the side it says boxfish are compatible. When you look at clownfish at the top they are not. I always thought boxfish could only go with sea horses because they are so slow. I guess I am reading this wrong...can someone explain
Old 11-18-2003, 10:23 PM   #18
AA Team Emeritus

your first pic should always be on the left, then match it with the top, the chart is only 1/2 filled out Also, that chart isn't really as accurate as you might think

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 10:24 PM   #19
AA Team Emeritus

Actually that was wrong you got to simply find which one where will give you a Y or N answer.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 11:16 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict

That's strange, I just checked the cc chart again and if you start with Clownfish, then it has a blank for compatability with Damsels, but if you start the othe rway around then they are ok. Guess if you get a blank box look up the other fish?

Vote for AquariumAdvice
dralarms is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lfs, stock

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com