sw watet test on @10g tank .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmarceth5

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I dont have any sand only fish n rocks . I dont have sand bc couple of week the tank leakead out

ForumRunner_20120907_211412.jpg

What exactly are you asking? Your doing a fish in cycle? You have nitrites so I'd do a 50% water change until you get that number to 0.

. No i have a 10g that why my nitrite is like that . I have loe on salt
What im trying to do is get ready for 30g sw tank im building the stand . My other tank broked last week

jmarceth5 said:
. No i have a 10g that why my nitrite is like that . I have loe on salt
What im trying to do is get ready for 30g sw tank im building the stand . My other tank broked last week

Please try to be a lil clearer with your statements. Short of uploading a half-blurred pic of a sw test, we dont know what you need help with.

Yea I'm not really clear on what your asking or need. So you have a 10 gallon that broke and your upgrading to a 30 gallon. You have a bare bottom, that's what I got so far.

The picture of your water tests shows nitrites which can harm/kill/stress your fish. You need to being that number down.

Please try and be more clear on what it is you want us to help with or are you just letting us know what's going on with your tank?

I'm sorry, I'd like to help and answers questions of you have any, I'm just having a hard time following your posts. Try not to shorten the words and use full sentences as words. That may help :)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sorry abouy my spelling . The thing im using my phone . And my keyboard is mess up.
Anyways . Im upgrading to a 30g . But i wanna know whhat i need to buy for this 30g . Im currently im building my stand for this tank

jmarceth5 said:
Sorry abouy my spelling . The thing im using my phone . And my keyboard is mess up.
Anyways . Im upgrading to a 30g . But i wanna know whhat i need to buy for this 30g . Im currently im building my stand for this tank

Your gonna want more live rock and sand. Plus a power head or 2. What kind of filter are you running? You may wanna upgrade the filter also.

Right now a marineland 10g filter with biowheel . I would like to get a powerhead some corals . And a Led light. Wich LED light can i buy

jmarceth5 said:
Right now a marineland 10g filter with biowheel . I would like to get a powerhead some corals . And a Led light. Wich LED light can i buy

Not trying to come off nasty or mean, but it would prob be best if you spent some quality time doing research. There are tons and tons of articles out there that will teach you almost everything you need to know about sw. A good starting point would be the stickies in these forums;)

Back
Top Bottom