Switching tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamfor3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi
I am switching tanks from a 46 to a 90 gal I am cycling my 90 and I was going to put all my corals fish and lr in after cycle. do I need to do any thing else?

Hi
I am switching tanks from a 46 to a 90 gal I am cycling my 90 and I was going to put all my corals fish and lr in after cycle. do I need to do any thing else?
I suggest you start a new thread with your questions in the SW general forum.

Ooops my bad

Just thought since you were talking about adding livestock to fast and overloading a system
my question pertained to the tread.

I would put your LR in the 90 gallon and you might not even see a cycle. How much LR is in the 90 gallon now.

I got about 60 lbs of BR all new sand I seeded with old and put raw shrimp in about a month ago. The cycle almost complete. My other tank has about 150 lbs LR and 1yellow tang, 1 hippo tang, 1 bleney, 1 mandarin goby, 2 clown, 1oyster, 2 cleaner shrimp, crabs/snails. After the cycle should I just put all that in at once?

I would move all the rock over, but make sure you drip acclimate your critters to the new tank.

Back
Top Bottom