t5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jellybaby

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi,
i've been ready alot about lights and now ive seen alot of post about t5 and i might go with that instead because its cheaper. I was wondering if anyone here has a t5 which one did you buy ? and do you like it?

thanks

I went with the T-5 slim lines by corallife. So far they have worke dout great. I have 4 of them over my 90g with corals. I equate each 56w fixture to about a 130w PC because of the lumemns they put out. For the $ it was the way to go for me.

really so you only have two fixture with the 4 bulb i've heard that you need 4 fixture
its really confusing decided the light for an aquarium. Everyone has there different opinion on it. How long have you had your aquarium with that light on ?

I got the Nova extreme about two months ago, and love them.

Jellybaby said:
really so you only have two fixture with the 4 bulb i've heard that you need 4 fixture
its really confusing decided the light for an aquarium. Everyone has there different opinion on it. How long have you had your aquarium with that light on ?

If directed to me I have 4 two bulb fixtures. :)

I have had it going this way since Sept 05.

Back
Top Bottom