Taking the plunge...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, only about half. I have to get more water. Will probably do another change tomorrow. Today I spent 2 hours after work getting a pre-op physical. Let me tell you how much fun that wasn't.

does the water look better...I would keep an eye on your ammonia level I would imagine the die off would spike it... Pre OP? I know them words too well and I'm fairly young

does the water look better...I would keep an eye on your ammonia level I would imagine the die off would spike it... Pre OP? I know them words too well and I'm fairly young

Yep I'll being doing daily water tests. So far everything looks like it will live, but you never know.

I'm getting my shoulder "fixed" on the 8th, they are going to shave off part of my scapula to try to reduce the constant pain I'm in. Pretty simple procedure really. At some point I'm going to have to get my sine done as well but I'm putting that off as long as possible.

Yep I'll being doing daily water tests. So far everything looks like it will live, but you never know.

I'm getting my shoulder "fixed" on the 8th, they are going to shave off part of my scapula to try to reduce the constant pain I'm in. Pretty simple procedure really. At some point I'm going to have to get my sine done as well but I'm putting that off as long as possible.

Yeah just keep an eye on it all. Well I hope they get it fixed for you. I have about $200,000 worth of titanium in my right leg. Long story but thank good for insurance or I would probably have to use a cane, or walker the rest of my life

It's looking good my man, despite all your setbacks. Hopefully everything will go smooth from here on out.

There is also something in there that hitched a ride on one of the rocks. It looks like a black snail with no shell. I've only ever seen it after I turn the lights out at night.

Can you get a pic of it?

I'm going to try, but I'm in a lot of pain from my shoulder. Plus I have to sneak up on it after the lights have been out for a while.

857862_10151488742859878_635502131_o.jpg

857712_10151488742884878_1535225428_o.jpg

857208_10151488742944878_571852239_o.jpg

Google sea slug and see if that is what you are seeing

Well so far all of the images I see from a google search are very colorful and the antenna on them seem MUCH thicker than the guy in my tank. Picture an apple snail with no shell, the flesh is all black except a small white area on the bottom in the middle. Whatever it is, I like it, I just wish it would come out while the lights are on.

Back
Top Bottom