Tangs!!!!anyone own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I own a yellow tang. Is this just a poll, or do you have a question about tangs? :)

What do you feed it ? I just got a naso tang tang and he is very picky !!

My tangs eat anything served lol. That being said name sure to get them some good herbivore food like nori cuz they like to graze.

I feed a variety of dried seaweeds. Mine is not picky at all. If it is algae, he eats it.

i have a blonde naso and he eats everything flake, mysis, and seaweed. how long have you had him it may take a couple days

I have a powder brown and he eats everything I feed, mysis,brine, flake, romaine

I have yellow tang he loves nori (seaweed) I buy it at Chinese Market it comes in pack of 10 sheets for about $2 just make sure it's not seasoned. It's the same nori for sushi. Way cheaper than the stuff at lfs and I think it better. The one I buy says roasted seaweed.

I have a regal blue tang. She eats anything and everything. I feed a bit of seaweed in the morning and she eats everything I feed the rest of the fish. I have a variety of mysis shrimp, brine shrimp, squid, krill, and plankton that I feed and she eats all that. And I give her a little spinach and some romaine lettuce when I cook dinner sometimes. She eats the spinach off my finger.

Back
Top Bottom