Tank is now here. Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
**** that's huge 1100 gallons. What else are you going to be putting in that tank?

I still think you should buy enough live rock to stack vertically against the blue center column. It really would give the entire tank a more natural look, plus be beneficial... Just sayin :cool:

I just got a blue jaw trigger and some more live rock for my birthday yesterday. The wifey hooked me up. I have a hound shark coming tomorrow that is 15 inches and I am going to add a full grown copperband to eat the aiptasia that popped up on me. The shark should be in tomorrow. It is a banded hound shark male. Really excited. I am waiting on more live rock like he gets for me to come in. My wife got the last two pieces he had.

Oh nice, it's an amazing tank don't get me wrong lol... I'm definitely quite envious!

I love sting rays cause I have one and it's really cool to hand feed him

image-2293182515.jpg

Blue jaw trigger and new banded hound shark 2ft

Attachments

• image-1316064031.jpg
    image-1316064031.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 210
  • image-3355432052.jpg
    image-3355432052.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 202
gafights said:
Lol. To give u an idea of the tank size. That guy is 6'4" and weighs 325lbs

Dang.. how high is the floor of the tank? Little kids need step stools huh :)

Can't. The Angel fish will pick the sharks and ray to death. I love those fish though.

Oh bummer. Well at least you have lots of options. I'm not an expert or know whether it's compatible but what about an octopus?

If anyone is wondering if aquaripure denitrators work I say they do. They state that it takes four weeks to start lowering nitrates but mine are down already in two weeks. From 20 to 10 I would recommend this to anyone so far.

Oh! How about an emperor red snapper? Those are very pretty and get to be a good size. :)

Update. Just added another $150 pounds if live rock today. Trying to get to the top but 300lbs only got me half way. Would be done already but only want this rock and it is hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom