Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperhank
What all are you going to be housing in this beast? Is it going to be in the room it is pictured in? Playing acrade games and watching a shark swim around might be a tad epic.
It will be in this room. I am getting rid of a poker table and roulette table and craps table that are pushed over to the left of the room. Also the tank is not set up so the stand is in three pieces not to mention all the components and the canopy. When everything is finished it will b in the middle of the floor and u will be able to walk around the entire tank. I will have a fooseball table on one side and the flat screen and video games on the other I will send pics as soon as it is finished so u can see what it looks like in the room. Should be nice. I will be putting sharks in it with a few tank mates. Bamboo Epulatte something like those and possibly a stingray. Maybe some tangs as tank mates

Old 07-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafights

It will be in this room. I am getting rid of a poker table and roulette table and craps table that are pushed over to the left of the room. Also the tank is not set up so the stand is in three pieces not to mention all the components and the canopy. When everything is finished it will b in the middle of the floor and u will be able to walk around the entire tank. I will have a fooseball table on one side and the flat screen and video games on the other I will send pics as soon as it is finished so u can see what it looks like in the room. Should be nice. I will be putting sharks in it with a few tank mates. Bamboo Epulatte something like those and possibly a stingray. Maybe some tangs as tank mates
Do you mind me asking what your career choice was cause I think I need to make a change in my life lol

Old 07-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc8858 View Post
Do you mind me asking what your career choice was cause I think I need to make a change in my life lol

I do a few things. I gm a car dealership. Own a detail company that does subcontract labor through car dealerships (Actually Clean). Own a Promotional Company that promotes professional boxing. (GeorgiaBoxingChampionship.com SheaBaileyPromotions.com FightNightProductions.com ) I sold a trucking company not long ago as well that I owned. Most of everything that I make comes through the Auto industry though.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafights

I do a few things. I gm a car dealership. Own a detail company that does subcontract labor through car dealerships (Actually Clean). Own a Promotional Company that promotes professional boxing. (GeorgiaBoxingChampionship.com SheaBaileyPromotions.com FightNightProductions.com ) I sold a trucking company not long ago as well that I owned. Most of everything that I make comes through the Auto industry though.
WOW.... I bet you got some stories lol.. would love to sit down have a beer with you and hear em haha
Old 07-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice Addict

So how much rock are you putting in this monster? (oops better watch using that word haha)
Old 07-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc8858 View Post
So how much rock are you putting in this monster? (oops better watch using that word haha)

No live rock. I am trying to find a company who will create a faux live rock cover for the over flow box in the middle of the tank. I think I am going to need about a 800lbs of live sand. Maybe more. we will see.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #27
Aquarium Advice Addict

Hearing these numbers for a tank is just awesome did you happen to build your house around this plan in the future or did you have to reinforce your floor cause I can't imagine a standard floor is gonna hold that lol
Old 07-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #28
Aquarium Advice Regular

Sounds totally amazing, I can't wait to see the pictures you'll be posting soon!
Old 07-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #29
Aquarium Advice Regular

I could be a live in nanny to care for fish and help with upkeep!
Old 07-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #30
Aquarium Advice Regular

Need a live in nanny for fish?

Tags
pics, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com