Tank is now here. Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crister13 said:
NOOOOO CLOWN TRIGGER!!!!!!!! Huge nono with sharks and rays. They'll pick on them and kill them. NOT a good idea.

I did not know that. Sorry for the bad advice. I just think most amazing colors. I guess would have to be in a aggressive fish only system.

They are absolutely stunning though ;). Lol. It could be done with sharks/rays, but would be extremely extremely risky. I wouldn't. I seriously think a batfish would be a great option. I have one and they have fantastic personality and get a decent size to help fill the tank up. They're centerpiece fish. Orbiculate bats are my favorite. Look into them. Here's mine.

Attachments

• image-2238950637.jpg
    image-2238950637.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 265
Had to push buffi g to next week on the tank. Company had to reschedule. Also having electrician run a separate breaker to handle the system.

Looking forward to more pics. My brother in law was in the top 10 Chevy sales men the last few years. Some months he sells over a hundred trucks/cars. I think the most he ever sold in a month was over 300. The other salesman say all he asks customers is what color. Good luck.

Breaker is done. Now tomorrow morning at 9am the Canopy and Stand will be refinished. Just waiting on the tank be buffed out and set up will begin.

Stand is refinished. Canopy is refinished. Breaker is done. Just waiting on the acrylic to be buffed out and set up will begin. Running a week behind. But it should finished by next Friday.

Pics of the stand and new outlet.

Attachments

• image-1181307194.jpg
    image-1181307194.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 303
  • image-544156973.jpg
    image-544156973.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 289
  • image-1166953247.jpg
    image-1166953247.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 294
  • image-4116027454.jpg
    image-4116027454.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 334
  • image-2458234331.jpg
    image-2458234331.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 371
Really like the dark finish.. so when's the tank getting buffed out :)

It was supposed to be done last week. It looks like Tuesday unless they have to push it up. They were waiting on some materials to come in. If it gets done by Tuesday or Wednesday I should be able to have it full and running by Friday.

Sorry guys. Still waiting on the guy buffing the tank. He is in the keys picking up some live stock (bonnet head sharks, sharpies, and whatever else). I was hoping it would be done by now but still waiting.

By the way. Anyone have any ideas on sharks that would be good for this tank. I have an idea of what I am interested in but wanted to see what u guys thought.

They are buffing the tank as I type. I will get over picks as soon as I get back to my house from my office.

I bet your excited cause I know I am and you get to live with this monster lol

Back
Top Bottom