Tank is now here. Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kio707 said:
It was on the 1st page... 7ft x 7ft x 3ft.

I wish I could make a living just scaping tanks this big. Don't have to be much just enough to pay the bills lol

gafights said:
Yes. Sharks are going in the tank It should be one or two weeks tank will be buffed out and set up with everything except fish That will come in about a month

Please post pictures of the sharks! Sharks are one of my favorite saltwater fish! What kind were you planning on getting!? Sorry if you already answered that. I just stumbled across the post

Please post pictures of the sharks! Sharks are one of my favorite saltwater fish! What kind were you planning on getting!? Sorry if you already answered that. I just stumbled across the post

I was planning on bamboo, epuallette, Short Tailed Nurse Shark. I have not made my mind up yet. I started thinking about a smoothhound also but am not sure considering the water temp diffrences. But I have a ton of people telling me that they mix the two with no problem. I have not decided 100% yet. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I would like to research a few to see if what would work well with the tank size. LEt me know if anyone has any ideas.

I will be starting a larger tank setup in a few months after this one is up and running. But I need to finish this one first.

A larger one eh, good idea that 7x7 is way too wimpy...lol ;)

Are you getting special insurance for your house with that much water in a box? I bet you have to eh...

A larger one eh, good idea that 7x7 is way too wimpy...lol ;)

Are you getting special insurance for your house with that much water in a box? I bet you have to eh...

I know what you mean. LOL I just want something big enough for some blacktips and whitetips. Larger sharks. I am just going to get my feet wet with this one.

Setting up. This is one of the setup guys in the tank. Almost there.

Attachments

• image-3545072714.jpg
    image-3545072714.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 392
He's a keeper but you should consider a mate to keep him happy ;) haha

Last night during the filling process. I will shoot some more over when I get home tonight.

Attachments

• image-1115322084.jpg
    image-1115322084.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 314
Are you using real ocean water or are you making your own?

Making my own water. These are the pics with the lights on. The canopy won't go on till it is all done. But looks good so far. Water should clear up in a few. Not much longer.

Attachments

• image-1083399824.jpg
    image-1083399824.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 277
  • image-345033698.jpg
    image-345033698.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 263
  • image-670510091.jpg
    image-670510091.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 265
Getting clearer. Should almost be perfect by tomorrow night.

Attachments

• image-2855247510.jpg
    image-2855247510.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 293
Back
Top Bottom