Tank is now here. Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My tank currently carries the following.

Zebra Eal
Lunar Wrasse
Lion Fish
Blue Spot Ray
White Spotted Bamboo Shark
25 hermit crabs
25 diffrent snails

Can you guys shoot me some ideas of a few more things to add. I will be adding one more shark but would like to put in a few other colerful options in there as well. I was thinking about a banana wrasse and blue jaw trigger but the two wrasses may fight and triggers and sharks and rays usually dont mix though I have heard these are pretty safe. I am not at all set on these so give me some ideas.

i would do some angels since some are semi aggressive they would do fine in that tank and possible tangs, like a hippo

Ditto on the porkie puffer. He is awesome. Such a personality!!! We love ours!!! Have had him going on 3 years.

That's what I have heard. Angels triggers and puffers hard to mix with rays and sharks. I was think. Big yellow tang Blue tang. And blonde Naso tang.

Definitely get a blonde naso they are my favorite lol.. also I don't know about compatiblity but what about an Achilles? They are gorgeous :)

I like those as well. I also saw a 12 inch crosshatch trigger that was very mild tempered at the store I shop at. But not sure with triggers.

gafights said:
I like those as well. I also saw a 12 inch crosshatch trigger that was very mild tempered at the store I shop at. But not sure with triggers.

what about a couple look down jacks. Once again not sure on compatibility with your future stock but they would make a nice addition to the top half of your tank.

Cross hatch triggers are pretty rare, but my Lfs had one too! I was very tempted to pick it up for my hubby as an early holiday gift...hmmm...might go back tomm???

New kids on the block.

Yellow tang 7inch
Blonde Naso tang 12inch

Attachments

• image-711181454.jpg
    image-711181454.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 206
  • image-3813979626.jpg
    image-3813979626.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 314
I just love the style of your tank! I would live if you voila post a pic or two from about ten feet back to see what it looks like overall. Great tank with the center though!

Please excuse the micro bubbles I hooked up a denitror and it set them off. I think my skimmers need to adjust to it. Makes it look like crap

Back
Top Bottom