Tank is ready for fish and coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flyingbulldog

Aquarium Advice Regular
What should I start my tank with first?

I has my water tested and was told water is good. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• image-3387841787.jpg
    image-3387841787.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 105
65 gl. Reef tank. Not a big fan of aggressive fish. Like to have other fish in the tank. Maybe like 6-7 fish?

I agree flame angels are beautiful and as he said u must research fish before purchase I've always done my research before purchasing and the only time I didn't was the time I made a huge mistake I bought a racoon butterfly only because it was beautiful but learned
immediately after acclimation that I messed up...lets just say my corals suffered and I had to bring him back immediately to my Lfs

Thinking of buying a coral angel beauty as my foray fish for my reef tank

They are beautiful fish he is my favorite in my tank...he has amazing character and carries himself gracefully in my tank

Agree, my tank has been up and running for 45 days. And still waiting another week to have everything rught

I'd start by adding 1 fish and 1 coral. Coral doesnt effect the bioload hardly at all.

Yeah... That'd work. You could probably still add a coral beauty with them.

Angelfish are delicate be sure u keep your water quality at its best at all times and yea I'd do coral and fish but be sure to research everything you add because all require different type of care

Back
Top Bottom