Tank Upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattmku

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just got a new house and have decided to start some research for a new reef aquarium. I've been in the hobby for two years with well established 20 gallon, now I want to upgrade. In the master bedroom there is a perfect spot for an aquarium. It's a bookstand with a counter and cabinet underneath. I've got enough room for a 31.5 x 19 x any height. Oceanic makes a 50 gal. show tank that would be perfect (30.5x18.5x21) but I'm wanting a reef ready tank to attach a sump. I can't find anything reef ready at that size. What would be the best way to connct to tank to the sump...drill, overflow, custom made...etc?

If you wanted to stick with Oceanic, they do custom work according to the All-Glass site and my lfs. So they could probably build you the 50 show, drill it for you and add their overflow kit to it.

Might just cost a little more.

Might also try glasscages for a quote on whatever size you want and have them build and drill it to fit.

Back
Top Bottom