Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-01-2010, 08:28 AM   #11
AA Team Emeritus

Just be aware that the water line on the supplied tubes is generally not actually at the required 5ml mark. You should get a graduated dropper from the pharmacy to insure you are testing the correct amount of sample water.

That's one of the reasons I use the Salifert kits for Ca, NO3, Alk, Mg. They come with graduated syringes and have a sharp color change to let you know what your reading is.

cmor1701d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

The only place I can think of for a set of cards is a new API Saltwater Master Test Kit, so not much help there. I have had numerous bad experiences with tetra products and I now stray from them, but you can get it if you want, just read reviews all over the internet and see what people say.

Any questions? Feel free to PM me.
Hitchhikers on live rock? http://www.xtalworld.com/Aquarium/hitchfaq.htm
Like someone's post? Show some appreciation with the reputation button!
thominil is offline   Reply With Quote

test, test kit

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search