Thinking about breeding fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I have a small 10g tank I was using for a qt but I was planning on moving it next to my 29g breeder I am going to have to take some water out to move it if I take the water out will I have to cycle it again.

I have some uneaten food on the bottom of my breeder tank it is a bare bottom tank I was wondering if there would be any fish that would eat off the bottom and wouldn't make my clowns not spawn. Would a chocolate chip star fish work?

Originally I wanted to breed guppies. It was pretty interesting to see how it works and I liked it. However, after I had a couple batches of guppies, I was at the limit to my tank and couldn't stop them from breeding. I also wanted to get neon tetras but had to wait a long time to find places for all my fish to go (eg my lfs) think about it before you start because its easy to get out of hand!

I have some uneaten food on the bottom of my breeder tank it is a bare bottom tank I was wondering if there would be any fish that would eat off the bottom and wouldn't make my clowns not spawn. Would a chocolate chip star fish work?

Just clean the tank.

Back
Top Bottom