thinking of getting corals for my 1.5 month old tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CubicGgW

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi everyone~ its me~
my tank has been established for about a month and half now, and my two false clown fish has been in the tank almost a month now. so i'm thinking of getting some more lifestocks into the tank. but im wondering if it would be too early to put in corals now, my intention is to purchase the 12 piece nano coral frag from www.seacrop.com, i've seen fishfreek's post about that online store. so i'm wondering if it would be too early for me to purchase the corals now
tia

btw, its a 20 gal tank. water parameters are all good, got 2 ph pumping the water and 2x65w lighting system.

you should be fine adding corals now. as long as the tank is done with its cycle and everything looks good, there shouldnt be any problem. test your calcium and alk to make sure they are at the right levels too.

When you order inform Mary of your tank size and your lighting setup. This way she can assist you in selecting corals that will fair best in your setup. I would suggest some mushrooms, some soft corals, polyps and a few hard corals. I dont think your tank is ready for SPS or the non photosynthetic.

Also if you could do us a favor and mention that you saw the view on Aquarium Advice. :) It helps us out when retailers know people are hearing about their program from.

Back
Top Bottom