Thinking of trying my hand at Saltwater.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww that's a shame! :/

Indeed!! It hurts me to look at it and know I can't use it lol. I got it on a pedestal In my fish room :D

Bought this yesterday :) forgot what it is but it's awesome!

Attachments

• image-1155306391.jpg
    image-1155306391.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Is it normal for my brain to be this puffed up? Does it need something? Should I move it?

Attachments

• image-2142355515.jpg
    image-2142355515.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 116
Well that's no bueno... lol

Indeed lol, I can only use AA at work, which doesn't impress my coworkers haha! Anywho, this tank is fabulous, can't catch a break with a couple of the others tho lol. I've added a few cool things to the tank lately. A couple Zoa & mushroom frags, a Deer Cowrie & what I was told is a "rose tip" bubble anemone which I haven't really researched yet because of work. My small clown immediately started hosting that Nem so now I have 2 clowns hosting 2 nems on each side of the tank :) I tried adding another feather duster which lasted about 2 hours in the tank so no more feather dusters until the rabbitfish is in the predator tank haha. I also added a very tiny Porcupine Puffer, her name is Suki :) she is my favorite! I'm keeping her in the reef till she grows a lol more and ten she moves to the predator tank too :D things are coming along nicely! I'll get pics tonight after work & post them tomorrow when I can steal some wifi :D

Indeed lol, I can only use AA at work, which doesn't impress my coworkers haha! Anywho, this tank is fabulous, can't catch a break with a couple of the others tho lol. I've added a few cool things to the tank lately. A couple Zoa & mushroom frags, a Deer Cowrie & what I was told is a "rose tip" bubble anemone which I haven't really researched yet because of work. My small clown immediately started hosting that Nem so now I have 2 clowns hosting 2 nems on each side of the tank :) I tried adding another feather duster which lasted about 2 hours in the tank so no more feather dusters until the rabbitfish is in the predator tank haha. I also added a very tiny Porcupine Puffer, her name is Suki :) she is my favorite! I'm keeping her in the reef till she grows a lol more and ten she moves to the predator tank too :D things are coming along nicely! I'll get pics tonight after work & post them tomorrow when I can steal some wifi :D

Awesome! Sounds like everything is going awesome for you(other than the feather duster) Lol glad to hear it! :)

Just a few pics :)

Attachments

• image-31993650.jpg
    image-31993650.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image-3008510456.jpg
    image-3008510456.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image-1523979004.jpg
    image-1523979004.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 90
  • image-3739725533.jpg